T-Ball RulesUpdated Thursday February 21, 2019 by Somerset Baseball League.
2018 SBL T-BALL LEAGUE 4/5/6U
• Games last 45-60 minutes depending on weather conditions
• Everyone bats every inning
• Pitching to kids to start midseason 1 inning at a time extending as year progresses. Use the tee after 4 pitches to the batter
• Split up team during games with half in the infield and the rest doing drills in the outfield.
• Protective gear strongly suggested (cups) for all kids
• Home team shall be responsible for prepping field prior to game (bases, raking, etc), if necessary
• 1 coach is needed every inning to maintain organization in the dugout
• First aid kits should be present at every game
• Parent or legal guardian shall be present at all times in case of illness, injury or inclement weather
• Any parent or assistant on the field must have passed a CORI check from the league
• Games postponed for rain will be made up in the week that they are cancelled and in that order, if possible. Friday nights and Saturday mornings starting . Please prepare your player’s parents for this